Opening to Aoi Honoo (Blue Blazes) pays homage to:
- Anime Tenchou - directed by Hideaki Anno, AD by Hiroyuki Imaishi
- Pani Poni Dash! - key animation by You Yoshinari
- Tottemo! Luckyman - key animation by mentioned in the show Yoshinori Kanada
- Musashi Samurai Legend - key animation by Hiroyuki Imaishi
- Gaiking: Legend of Daiku-Maryu - key animation by Yoshinori Kanada
Finally a few half decent photos of my Isabel de Requesens dress! At some point i’ll set up a nice backdrop with drapery and candles, but for right now these will have to do.
The costume was drafted, made, and worn by me. The design was based off of a painting created by Raphael and Gulio Romano in the early 1500s.
It’s made from linen and velvet. Aside from boning channels and skirt seams it was entirely hand sewn. The embroidery and beading were done by hand as well.